We help You master the serious business of medicine.
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
We help you master the serious business of medicine.
Who We Are
First and foremost, AAMM is a professional association for medical professionals, such as physician recruiters and physician practice managers. We strive to provide the most valuable, up-to-date education and career tools available for our members and clients.
Pioneering the industry in 1987, The American Academy of Medical Management has served as a premier educational and consulting resource in the U.S. healthcare professionals.
Our acclaimed online and live seminar programs and industry standard credentials have helped tens of thousands of medical professionals enhance their careers by becoming more knowledgeable, skilled, and confident in their jobs.
This, in turn, has helped the medical facilities they work at to successfully adapt to ongoing changes and new challenges, while operating more effectively, efficiently and profitably.
What We Do
- Provide professional membership for professionals who are dedicated to their careers and their field. Members enjoy member-only perks and benefits.
- Access to helpful tips and ideas for medical practice professionals, links to useful industry resources, and a number of exceptional benefits for job seekers, as well as managers who are looking to hire physicians and staff.
- Social networking community open to healthcare management employees.
- Live seminars taught in world class destinations and online learning available in the comfort of your own home.
- Practice management intensive training
- Practice management boot camp
- Physician recruitment intensive training
- Customized in-house educational programs
- Self-study web videos, books, and class materials
- Trusted source of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Continuing Medical Education Units (CMEs)
- Awarding of credentials and the maintenance of national professional standards.
- Highly-valued credentials, such as our Certified Physician Practice Manager and Certified Medical Staff Recruiter certifications, identify those who are at the top of their field.
- To be known for its excellence in teaching by providing both providers and managers with the highest possible quality instruction and resources that is appropriate for both clinicians and administrators; and in an environment which is conducive to the act of learning.
- To maintain national recognition for the development of all encompassing sessions instructing physician and management attendees in all aspects of the field of medical practice management.
- To serve the nation through the design and delivery of applied programs involving both private industry and government agencies.
- To cooperate with various institutions and the utilization of their expertise to develop a series of educational programs and enduring materials which fill the void in instructing the medical community in all aspects of financial management, stability, and accountability of a practice or health care facility.
- To encourage and foster the learning experience through a series of intensive educational sessions utilizing lectures and group work, both of which are lead by exemplary faculty from around the nation.
- To serve as a source of information and expertise to help the medical community understand the major financial issues surrounding the health care industry.
- To be a responsible and responsive provider of in-depth exceptional education for physicians and executives at varying levels of management expertise.