Live Seminar & CMSR Certification
Physician Recruitment Intensive Training
How to Contract, Compensate, and Attract the Best Physicians
Join renowned physician recruitment authority Roger Bonds and other industry experts, and, in just five days you’ll shift to a new level of knowledge, insight and confidence as a physician recruiter.
- During your off time, explore the rich culture and exciting night life of Atlanta, GA!
- Learn how to use powerful social media tools for effective physician sourcing. Free resources such as Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube are being employed with exceptional results.
- Get proven marketing tips for your website, e-mail, social media, advertising and direct mail efforts.
- Learn about the 152 medical specialties and dozens of overlapping sub-specialties so you can hire the physician that meets your organization’s needs perfectly. Explore 63 ways to find the physicians that will be the perfect fit for your organization.
May 13-17, 2019
November 4-8, 2019
Become the go-to person at your organization when it comes to issues such as physician contracts, physician benefits, physician incentives and physician productivity. Attendance is limited, so save your seat today.
Can you learn what professional physician recruiters already know?
Tell Me More!
Let's get in touch. We're happy to answer any questions 🙂
Yes–with the knowledge, insights and resources that you’ll discover at Physician Recruitment Intensive Training.
- Competently automate and build your candidate database and learn how to organize contacts so you can save time on recruiting.
- Learn how to use website innovations that do your recruiting for you.
- Find out how to conduct extensive – but inexpensive – background checks, as well as how to interview and screen out candidates who won’t stay.
- Get the latest info on how HR standards, as well as federal laws and subsequent procedures, are different for physicians on staff.
- Find out how to develop an attractive and succinct one-page offer that entices the candidate to ask for a full contract.
- Learn to determine the value of new physicians to your hospital or practice, so you can make smarter recruiting decisions.
- Spend time learning about Physician Recruitment Legal Problems and Policies as well as how to develop physician contracts that are thorough, legal and fair.
- Take home hundreds of pages of instructional and reference materials, forms, resources and checklists for your ongoing use.