Physician Recruitment Intensive Training
How to Contract, Compensate, and Attract the Best Physicians
Are you looking for a better approach to physician recruitment?
You understand that your practice or hospital is only as good as its medical staff. That’s why the role of physician recruiter is such an important one—to attract talented professionals and ensure a mutually beneficial partnership.
However, in an attempt to grow your organization by introducing accomplished, hardworking physicians to the team, you’ve undoubtedly run into a number of issues…
- Spending hours manually searching for and compiling a list of potential candidates
- Losing promising candidates to organizations with better marketing campaigns
- Struggling to keep up with the industry’s ever-changing rules and regulations
There’s no doubt about it—physician recruitment is a complex and competitive field. But imagine how successful you and your organization could become if you had the right tools and knowledge at your disposal…
By registering for our Physician Recruitment Intensive Training, you can discover the keys to attracting great candidates, negotiating contracts, and retaining staff, which will allow you to take your career to the next level.
“Most engaging and comprehensive course that is very specific to in-house recruiting, compensation, and physician employment. The program continues to evolve with the industry accordingly. This is truly the BEST experience for new personnel as well as senior management.”
—Kerry Ball, CMSR Network Physician Recruiter Sacred Heart Health System
Take advantage of a comprehensive seminar led by industry experts
Chances are you’ve already taken steps to enhance your understanding of the physician recruitment process.
You’ve scoured the internet for advice, read multiple books on the topic, and perhaps even attended other recruitment-focused events.
And yet, there’s still so much you don’t know—information you can only get from professional physician recruiters who overcame the hurdles now in your own path.
Fortunately, that’s where our Physician Recruitment Intensive Training stands out from the various other resources available today.
Offered twice a year, our Physician Recruitment Intensive Training gives participants the opportunity to spend 5 days learning from physician recruitment authority Roger Bonds and other industry experts—those who truly understand the challenges you and your organization face because they’ve experienced them too.
During this in-person training, you’ll shift to a new level of knowledge, insight, and confidence as a physician recruiter.
As a result, you’ll become the go-to person at your organization when it comes to issues such as physician contracts, physician benefits, physician incentives, and physician productivity.
And more importantly, you’ll be able to take your career to the next level.
“The training was practical and full of real-life examples. Great in-depth information on many issues and topics. Nice to have the opportunity to ask industry experts questions and hear how our colleagues are handling situations.”—Tiffanie Davis, CMSR Peace Health
What you can expect from this seminar:
- Discover how to competently automate and build your candidate database and learn how to organize contacts so you can save time on recruiting.
- Learn how to use website innovations that do your recruiting for you.
- Find out how to conduct extensive—but inexpensive—background checks, as well as how to interview and screen out candidates who won’t stay.
- Learn how to use powerful social media tools for effective physician sourcing.
- Discover proven marketing tips for your website, email, social media, advertising, and direct mail efforts.
- Get the latest info on how HR standards, as well as federal laws and subsequent procedures, are different for physicians on staff.
- Find out how to develop an attractive and succinct one-page offer that entices the candidate to ask for a full contract.
- Learn to determine the value of new physicians to your hospital or practice, so you can make smarter recruiting decisions.
- Explore 63 ways to find the right medical professionals for your team.
- Spend time learning about physician recruitment legal problems and policies, along with how to develop physician contracts that are thorough, legal, and fair.
- Take home hundreds of pages of instructional and reference materials, forms, resources, and checklists for your ongoing use.
- Earn ~32 continuing education hours applicable to numerous accrediting bodies, including CEU and AAMM’s Certified Medical Staff Recruiter credentials.
- Become a Certified Medical Staff Recruiter by sitting for the CMSR examination at the completion of the seminar.
By attending our Physician Recruitment Intensive Training, you’ll get a firm grasp of what it takes to source and keep highly skilled physicians.
And in doing so, you can then…
Fill vacancies in a timely manner with much less effort
Improve the quality of your staff and the care provided to patients
Position yourself as an authority on the physician recruitment process
As an added bonus, you can explore the rich culture and exciting nightlife of Atlanta, Georgia, during your downtime!
“The instructors are dynamic and engaging. The intensive training sessions are vital for success in the market. The value to all of our hospitals and organizations will be recognized for years to come.”—Jennifer Nickerson Emergency Consultants
Register for the Physician Recruitment Intensive Training today to further your organization and your career
Reserving a spot for the Physician Recruitment Intensive Training is quick and easy. And we offer 3 pricing options based upon your interest in training, CMSR certification, and 90-day access to our online course.
Don’t settle for resources that are outdated or incomplete.
Don’t risk losing top talent in the medical field.
Don’t miss out on the chance to boost your career.
Instead, attend an event that will provide you with invaluable insights into what physicians want, why you need to shift your recruitment strategy, and how you can improve employee retention.
Attendance is limited, so save your seat now!
November 4-8, 2019